AML / CFT Compliance Specialist Customer Success
- Great working environment with employee benefits packages
- Work from stunning offices
- We’re seeing GREAT results within our business, and we’re growing!
What’s the role?
With a focus on all things AML, this newly created role of AMP Compliance Specialist, plays a pivotal role in the onboarding of new customers, to the APLYiD Family. Your role will be twofold. AML Compliance, and Customer Success.
Responsibilities for the AML Compliance function, include:
- Monitoring the completion of Customer Due Diligence (‘CDD’) and Enhanced Due Diligence (‘EDD’) processes and ensuring associated documentation is complete and correct, if not, chasing up these documents to completion
- Ensuring all CDD and EDD standards are complied with, with accurate record keeping and storage thereof being maintained
- Manage ID verification requests and monitor completion - including renewing requests where necessary
- Investigating high risk clients and reporting where necessary, including Politically Exposed Persons (‘PEPs’), and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete A case
- Thoroughly documenting of any research and analysis undertaken for each case (keeping immaculate client records)
- Keeping up to date with CDD policies and procedures, relevant guidance
- and regulations
Responsibilities for the Customer Success piece, include:
- Onboarding of new clients/customers in a friendly, thorough and individualised manner
- Frontline support of all APLYiD customers as required via phone, email or our platform, including technical troubleshooting
- Being the face of the organisation, treating customers with respect and transparency
In communicating regularly with customers, clients, and internal staff, you will need excellent and clear written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the ability to talk to people at all levels of a business, both internally and externally.
Our role is details focused, therefore, you must have a keen eye for detail, and be able to ‘spot the small stuff’.
You are a problem solver, love to help others, and enjoy seeing results from the work you undertake.
You are open minded, as well as being a driven individual and eager to learn and grow your skill set, you will also bring.
- At least 2 + years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Technical/troubleshooting expertise (ideal but not essential)
- Be someone who is passionate about helping customers, they are the centre of your business
- Readiness to grow, we’re moving at pace, and our promotions are too!
Who are APLYiD?
We are the market-leading provider of Regtech solutions for companies in UK, Australia and NZ focused. APLYiD was developed to save companies time and money when managing prospective clients and supporting compliance with the latest legislation, we offer Biometric ID, onboarding forms to create unique experiences and reduce development time and increase speed to the market. Focusing on User experience first, APLYiD makes verifying the identity of anyone, fast and secure,
If you are someone that brings a great personality and optimism to work, are focused and dedicated to the customer, and the business you work for, we want to hear from you! We want someone who is ready to get stuck in, grow with the company and see their career flourish.
We offer a competitive market salary, employee benefits package, career growth, and an awesome team to be part of. Don’t delay, apply now!