Client (Account) Director
About the Role
Our Client Directors partner with a portfolio of industry professionals across our Australian market to help grow their businesses through our platform, which simplifies the entire building process, bringing together all facets of design and construction in one beautifully designed space (ArchiPro Australia).
- Do you do your best work in a fast paced and agile environment?
- Do you love being an ‘A Team’ player, working hard to ensure our success is defined by our clients’ success?
If so, you will thrive in our environment and this could be your dream job.
As a member of ARCHIPRO and our Sales and Client Success team, you'll be part of a dynamic start-up, and will get to work with some of Australia’s best brands and retailers.
What You’ll Do
In your dream job your goal will be to retain and grow client relationships, improve client retention rates, and pitch ARCHIPRO product and services. You will maintain an existing portfolio of high-quality ARCHIPRO clients where one of our core values is that “Our success is defined by our clients’ success” which is where you come in.
You will manage the end-to-end sales process while helping build the brand of ARCHIPRO, working with our clients to make sure they have work class customer service and your work adds value to both them and us. You’ll also get to manage:
- Client happiness through regular servicing and a high level of communication
- Client retention through annual membership renewals
- Client growth through pitching ARCHIPRO products and services
- Oversee the successful fulfilment of your client activity on ARCHIPRO channels
- Monthly client reporting
- Weekly reporting on your own sales and activity KPIs, consistently exceeding client retention and revenue targets
We’re looking for great people who have:
- A minimum of 5 years sales/business development background
- A minimum of 5 years client service background
- A minimum of 3 years digital understanding/experience
- Highly personable and confident
- Highly relational and relationship driven
- Strong commercial understanding and business acumen
- Strong time management & multi tasking skills
- Agile, fun and passionate about what you do!
- Competitive Base Salary, dependent on your CS experience
- 10% Uncapped commission on all sales and renewals
- Based on a $1m portfolio, your total remuneration is valued at $200k+ annually - if you're a Top Performer you could join the $250k club!
- Long service 'ArchiVersary' leave - for every year of service you get an extra leave day
- Opportunity to join our ESOP
- Company tools of the trade incl. Laptop (your preference Mac or PC), phone and travel allowance/s
- Join our events including our Meet, Eat & Greet
- Attend our frequent team initiatives & activities - even join our PRO Society social committee to bring social ideas to life
- And love working as part of the ARCHIPRO A Team in our Engine House - William Street office environment
- At ARCHIPRO, you're not just taking a job; you're igniting a career that makes a difference - we look forward to connecting!
Be a PRO and have your dream job at ARCHIPRO
Brittany and Milot, our Founders, had a dream. Their dream was to create a platform that would simplify the entire building process, bringing together all facets of design and construction in one beautifully designed space.
So they built ARCHIPRO.
In 2014, ArchiPro was born in New Zealand, with three pillars at its core: Products, Professionals, and Projects. These pillars formed the foundation of our mission to empower people to create better spaces where life could be experienced to the fullest. In 2021, ArchiPro launched into Australia, supported by a passionate team in Sydney and Melbourne.
ARCHIPRO has bridged the gap between inspiration and practicality, making it the go-to platform for individuals seeking to create exceptional spaces. With every connection made, every project completed, and every life enhanced, ArchiPro continues to shape the buildings that will be admired and celebrated for generations to come.
Using ARCHIPRO our homeowner users can find ideas and inspiration, use our next generation platform to connect with product suppliers and professionals, and shop for products.
Today, we’re proud of our ARCHIPRO brand where we believe in our vision and champion our core values everyday.
Our vision is to empower people to create better spaces in which we experience life. To do this, we're making quality architecture more accessible, and this, in turn, will inspire people to invest in quality products and trusted professionals they need to get the job done on time and on budget.
- We are powered by design
- The PRO mentality is in our DNA
- We pursue excellence in everything we do
- Our success is defined by our clients’ success
- At the heart of our platform is the user
- We’re a star team, not a team of stars
Join us and become a part of the ARCHIPRO team where you will not only shape the future of building and construction but also leave a lasting legacy in the industry.