Head of Finance
We are looking for someone special to drive the future of the industry worth trillions of dollars.
- We are frequently ranked as one of the top 10 most disruptive companies.
- We have garnered significant investment from Tiger Global, which is known for backing world-changing companies like Facebook, TikTok, and Airbnb. They believe the next $100b business in their portfolio is ArchiPro.
- We are preparing for our expansion into the United States, with our initial focus set on California.
- We have a robust ESOP structure and are open to discussing stock purchase options for the right candidate, ensuring your strong commitment to our collective success.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life by making architecture more accessible. We have a cutting-edge all-in-one platform built on exceptional design and world-class engineering, and we have quickly become a game-changing industry leader.
ArchiPro is essentially a hub where professionals like architects, builders, and suppliers, as well as various brands, can display their work and offerings. It serves as a connection point for individuals who are starting their own construction projects. Those with building endeavors turn to ArchiPro to locate the right professionals and products needed for their projects, positioning it as a matchmaking service within the realms of architecture, design, and the building industry.
Our goal in the next 5-7 years is to become the default building platform globally. You will play a pivotal and instrumental role in unlocking the potential that lies ahead for ArchiPro.
Your contributions will extend beyond the traditional roles of a CFO or Head of Finance, you will be responsible for helping architect ArchiPro's future and navigating the complexities of scaling from a start-up/scale-up to a global player.
We're not going to bore you with a list of "Key Responsibilities" or "Job Requirements" as with your depth of commercial acumen and experience you'll already know what's required when working for a start-up scale-up. This will include you being responsible for driving growth rather than just maintaining the current state. You will need to bring a wealth of experience and expertise in building and scaling businesses while carefully navigating and orchestrating the necessary changes and transformations required to propel ArchiPro to new heights.
You will be a right-hand person to our CEO, meaning you will want to own your role as if you were a Founder of our business.
It is a must that you already have a good track record working with different start-ups scale-up platforms in the following areas: Marketplace, SaaS, and Subscription. You will have a deep understanding of VC world, raising funding, helping grow and scale companies beyond 150+ teams globally, and ideally have been part of the Capital Raise Series B.
For the Curious Minds: (please copy/paste the full URL, as SEEK is unable to support hyperlinks due to potential security risks)
- What our clients have to say: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFcUn1JPZMY
- What our team have to say: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9IxfnTg9g0
- Inside our offices: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkVgL8j5kog&t=21s
- For more on our success, you can read here: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/online-buildin...
- Our Founder's inspirational story as featured in M2 Magazine: https://m2magazine.co.nz/refugee-to-digital-powerh...
- Competitive Base Salary, dependent on your experience
- Long service 'ArchiVersary' leave - for every year of service you get an extra leave day
- Opportunity to join our ESOP
- Join our company events including our Home Design Evenings; and attend our team initiatives & activities
- And love working as part of the ArchiPro A Team, in our architecturally designed Parnell Head Office
This role is an exceptional opportunity to leave a lasting impact, not only on ArchiPro but on the industry as a whole, by shaping its future and unlocking its untapped potential.
To Apply: please ensure you include a Cover Letter sharing more about your track record with different start-ups scale-up (Marketplace, SaaS, and Subscription) platforms, and your experience in raising funding and scaling companies globally.
We look forward to connecting!