ArchiPro is an online platform for design and architecture, connecting homeowners, products and professionals for all things design and build, and we are looking for an experienced Campaign Managerto join our Head Office team.
About the People
The strength of ArchiPro is our People. We have a strong emphasis on team culture and have brought together a group of like minded individuals who as well as working hard to create a world class platform, have fun along the way. We are agile, we work at pace and we embrace change.
Overview of the Position:
As a Campaign Manager you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing strategic marketing campaigns across ArchiPro channels; including email, video, events and digital. You will work closely with the wider Client Delivery team and Client Success team to understand their clients’ brief and expectations and at times you will need to work with their clients directly. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing, excellent project management skills, and a proven track record of executing successful campaigns across various channels.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop comprehensive marketing campaigns that align with the company's objectives and target audience.
- Manage all aspects of campaign execution, including timelines, budgets, and resources.
- Successfully manage campaigns on time and on budget, including providing post campaign analysis reports with insights and recommendations for the client experience team.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop compelling content for various marketing channels, including digital, social media, email, print, and events.
- Keeps accurate records of all communication loaded into HubSpot, providing regular reporting to your manager.
- Goes above and beyond to create a memorable experience for our clients living one of the ArchiPro core values “Our success is defined by our clients’ success
- Monitor campaign performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize results and ROI.
- Work closely with internal teams, including sales, product development, and analytics, to ensure alignment and maximise campaign effectiveness.
- Oversee relationships with external vendors, agencies, and partners to support campaign execution and delivery.
- Planning for campaign promotion, working with the Client Delivery team on how to best promote and support the campaigns.
- Coordinating partnership and sponsorship of your campaigns working with the sales teams.
- Generate regular reports on campaign performance, analyse key metrics, and provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
What else do I do:
- Assist the wider Client Delivery team by creating social media and email advertisements.
- Help contribute to improving ArchiPro company processes, tools and initiatives to ensure that we’re always working in an effective and efficient capacity allowing us to deliver the best work for our clients.
Role Model our ARCHIPRO Values:
- We are powered by design
- The PRO mentality is in our DNA
- We pursue excellence in everything we do
- Our success is defined by our clients’ success
- At the heart of our platform is the user
- We’re a star team, not a team of stars