Territory Development Manager
Join CropX Europe, the European arm of CropX Technologies Ltd, a globally recognized AgTech company with a global team of around 130 employees. Based in Haren, the Netherlands, we are seeking an enthusiastic Territory Development Manager to drive growth of our CropX products in the European market. This full-time position offers the flexibility of remote work, with direct reporting to the VP Sales Europe.
Who are we?
CropX is an innovative ag-analytics company enabling significant savings in resources and improved yields. The company offers a user friendly, cloud based, integrated hardware and software solution, integrating quality soil data from in-house developed, easy to install, and highly accurate sensors with weather, imaging, crop and other sources of data. The data and machine learning based insights can be accessed by farmers from any device, allowing them to maintain optimal soil moisture levels, improve nutrient management and enhance yields.
- Collaborate within the commercial team to execute strategies for sales and company growth.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with strategic customers and key channels, emphasizing the benefits of CropX sensor technology, rain gauges, and the online platform.
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle, from lead qualification to successfully closing deals.
- Identify and capitalize on new opportunities within existing relationships, defining revenue-generating possibilities.
- Lead internal processes and operations to meet customer requirements effectively.
- Recruit and maintain a strong European network in the respective region, contributing to the precision Ag revolution.
- Assist with and oversee the onboarding of newly recruited dealers, and train both new and existing dealers.
- Work with and develop CropX partners to be the best in class, including selling the value of CropX’s solutions, ensuring value delivery throughout the season.
- Develop and expand the market by identifying new opportunities and enhanced solutions that technology can bring.
- Effectively manage schedule and travel while working independently.