Graduate Property Operations Data Analyst
REPORTS TO: Property Operations Manager
Frankie is a software start-up making it easier for facility managers to extend the life of their buildings through proactive maintenance.
You’ll be an integral part of the Operations team – a cross-functional team working directly with our customers led by our CEO, Georgie.
The mission for this role is to convert new Frankie customers into monthly active users across 100% of addressable properties within 3 months. The overarching aim is to work with Property teams to maintain properties seamlessly and extend life of building products in cities.
We need your help to set up these customers for success
These will change over time, but the initial outcomes in FY23 of the role include:
- DELIVERY: Support onboardings of new clients and their stakeholders (e.g. landlords, tenants) to 100% of addressable properties within 3 months of close.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Achieve high property manager satisfaction by providing excellent training and support.
Working in a team; the tasks that you will be responsible for include:
- Uploading and setting up new accounts with core property data e.g. building elements, scheduled works Working directly with our customer groups and coaching them on how Frankie works Skills
We’re looking for someone with 1-2 years experience working in Business, Administration, Operations,and/or Technology roles. There are some core technical skill that are essential:
- Tertiary qualified or qualifying (could be a student) in a related field – Business, Engineering, Science
- Attention to detail - ability to upload and configure data in software
- Ability to challenge the status quo and lead others to achieve sustainable outcomes
- Excellent communications skills and someone who thrives working in a team environment
- Creativity, resourcefulness, intuition and passion for bringing fresh ideas and new solutions to our clients and communities