Customer Enablement Content Specialist
Auckland, New Zealand
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2023
The future of food production hinges on an important question: How do we feed the world’s growing population without compromising our natural resources? Farmers feed our population and hold the keys to vital climate solutions. At Halter, we’re on a mission to enable farmers to run the most productive and sustainable farms. Farmers are using Halter to break free from the time-intensive constraints of conventional farming. They’re growing more grass, increasing production and improving the health and wellbeing of their cattle.
We bridge deep tech into farming. Halter enables farmers to remotely shift, virtually fence and proactively monitor their cows’ health and behaviour. Can you imagine watching 500 dairy cows turn in unison and walk calmly towards the milking shed? Or beef cattle, behind virtual fences, happily grazing with their calves? No quad bikes, no dogs, no fences. Just a mob of cows walking at their own pace. People say it looks like magic. Our customers are revolutionizing farming with Halter. It's changing lives and transforming an industry.
People join Halter because they want to do meaningful work. By joining us you’ll be solving challenging problems within a talented team and a culture built for high performance. Our team out-think, out-work and out-care. We’re committed to delivering real change in the world - this isn’t easy, and in truth, we love that it’s hard. We’re backed to deliver on a mission that matters by Tier 1 investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, DCVC, Blackbird, Promus Ventures, Rocket Lab’s Peter Beck and Icehouse ventures.
About the role
As a Customer Enablement Content Specialist at Halter, you play a vital role in enriching the customer journey from onboarding to long-term success. Your focus is on delivering a holistic approach to customer satisfaction, recognising the importance of every phase of their journey. Crafting educational content, developing self-service resources, and formulating empowerment strategies are at the core of your responsibilities. Your aim is to create a seamless and rewarding journey for customers, minimising their reliance on direct support by providing them with the knowledge and tools they need to thrive with Halter.
We are looking for big thinkers who know how to get stuff done. We’re looking for people who are comfortable working in a dynamic, high-energy environment where they will be challenged on a daily basis. We want people that are passionate about nurturing exceptional customer experiences. Ultimately, your goal is to empower customers to utilise our platform effectively, enhancing their satisfaction and overall success.
To thrive in this role you will need to have the ability to rapidly absorb new information and proactively apply your insights. You'll need to navigate high-pressure environments and meet tight deadlines with innovative solutions, transforming challenges into tangible achievements.
This role is well suited to individuals with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and a proactive approach to enhancing the customer journey.
What your day could look like
- Designing and implementing automated communication strategies to streamline onboarding processes.
- Developing a diverse array of self-service support content, encompassing articles, videos, and guides, to empower users in effectively utilising Halter.
- Utilising customer support ticket analysis to pinpoint areas for content enhancement or expansion.
- Elevating our help center by curating articles, videos, and guides for enhanced user support.
- Collaborating with technical and product teams to craft content and demonstrations for new features.
- Implementing strategies to drive widespread adoption of curated content, ensuring it resonates effectively with our farmers and encourages active engagement, and supports the seamless adoption of Halter's products.
- Developing seasonal educational content aligned with agricultural seasons, trends, and industry updates, providing users with timely and relevant information to enhance their understanding and utilisation of Halter.
Who we’re looking for
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer success or customer-centric role, with a focus on enhancing the customer journey.
- Experience in implementing strategies to drive the adoption of curated content and product adoption is beneficial.
- Experience collaborating with diverse teams, including Customer Success, Sales, Marketing and Product, to ensure content alignment with business objectives.
- Strong proficiency in developing diverse self-service support content, including articles, videos, and guides, to empower users in effectively utilising platforms.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a bonus.
Why our team loves working at Halter
- A genuine and shared connection to our mission to make a difference in the world.
- The excitement, risk, and reward of a high-growth technology scale-up.
- The pride of joining an iconic New Zealand technology company growing successfully on the global stage.
- The opportunity to work with and grow together with an enthusiastic, and highly gifted team with diverse backgrounds.
- The opportunity to supercharge your career in a supportive and caring environment.
- Our ideas are truly valued, we are able to move fast, and our impact is real.
- Dog-friendly office right in the heart of Auckland city. Did we mention dogs and cows?
- Delicious snacks and drinks are available for your daily flow.
- Healthy body, healthy mind. We’re partnered with Southern Cross Health Insurance to support your well-being.
- We offer 6 months of fully paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 4 weeks of fully paid secondary caregiver leave and many other parental benefits that support you and your family.
- Our personal growth is important. Halter offers an annual $1000 self-development budget to be used for anything that fuels personal growth.
- Our time to recharge is valued, we’re offered wellness leave and unlimited paid annual leave.
- We offer an inclusive and attractive remuneration package made up of salary, benefits and an employee stock ownership plan.
Halter is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace — a place where we can each be ourselves and do the best work of our lives. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the requirements, women and under-represented groups of candidates tend to only apply when they meet every requirement. If you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily tick every requirement on this job description, please still get in touch and apply to Halter. We’d love to chat to see if you’ll be an epic fit!
Our Office First Approach
We do have flexible working hours and you can work from home when you need to but we encourage our team to be in the office as much as you can.
We have an office-first approach because we would like to keep the opportunity for teams to have spontaneous interactions which in turn has allowed our team at Halter to foster strong relationships. Stronger relationships make it easier to disagree, give feedback, do meaningful work and as a result, be higher performing as a team.
This is applicable mainly for our office-based roles rather than on-the-road roles in the Customer Success or Business Development teams.
Join our team
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply below by sending through your cover letter explaining why you’re excited about this role and working at Halter, along with your CV, and we’ll be in touch!