Customer Success Manager
Onside is a dynamic and fast-growing Agri-tech SaaS business with a vision to power the world's biosecurity. Currently in the scale-up phase, expanding rapidly and thinking globally, our team and high-performance culture reflect the business. Offering an innovative workplace where our team lives and breathes Onside's standards and rituals.
Our Customer Success team is growing, and we looking for a Christchurch-based Customer Success Manager to actively champion our customers through effective onboarding, activation and adoption to drive high rates of retention and satisfaction.
You'll be the face of Onside to our growing customer base of farmers and growers across the rural sector, building deep relationships and actively engaging with customers to understand their needs and drive their success.
- Onboarding and training - ensure customers receive a great experience using Onside, guiding customers through their setup process including virtual or in-person product training
- Activation and adoption - set up customers for success by empowering their teams to use product features effectively and to realise product value
- Advocacy - be the voice of the customer, advocating for their needs across the business and communicating their feedback to evolve our product roadmap
- Retention - proactively manage relationships with customers and use data and account health indicators to ensure their success and satisfaction, and identify potential churn risks or challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including support, sales, marketing and product to integrate customer success into the business