Content Marketing Manager
Onside is a dynamic and fast-growing Agri-tech SaaS business with a vision to power the world's biosecurity. Currently in the scale-up phase, expanding rapidly and thinking globally, our team and high-performance culture reflect the business. Offering an innovative workplace where our team lives and breathes Onside's standards and rituals.
We are looking for a creative Content Marketing Manager to lead our content strategy and deliver unique and educational content that drives demand generation and revenue. You’ll have a successful background in building, executing and optimising content strategies in a fast-growing B2B SaaS environment. You’re a natural storyteller with the ability to grasp concepts easily and turn them into engaging content that delivers value to our key audiences.
- Define ANZ content strategy with support from the Head of Marketing.
- Regularly report on and optimise content performance.
- Create content across the funnel, including blogs, ebooks, case studies, landing pages and social assets.
- Distribute and repurpose content across multiple channels including organic social media.
- Own the planning, content creation and promotion of content-led multi-channel campaigns.
- Partner with our SEO agency to deliver SEO content plan to increase organic performance.
- Collaborate with SMEs to develop a thought leadership plan and engage with journalists for PR opportunities.
- Streamline content processes, maintain a consistent brand TOV and messaging, and stay updated on agriculture industry trends.