Customer Training Specialist
Tapi is known for being a disruptor in Property Maintenance through their world leading suite of products in New Zealand and Australia. Managing Property Maintenance Sucks. Tapi is on a mission to improve the maintenance experience for every property, by becoming the world’s smartest property planner and largest service provider.
Our customers (Property management agencies) and end users (landlords, tenants, partners and suppliers) want us to make the property maintenance process simple, smart and human. Tapi is the most loved maintenance software in Australia and New Zealand, our Customer Training Specialist plays a critical role in keeping it that way.
As the Customer Training Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in the successful onboarding and adoption of our SaaS products and features by our clients - property management professionals. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and improving our onboarding programs, creating training materials, and providing hands-on guidance to ensure our customers are set up for success with your products.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, the role will be measured by:
- Time to onboard - Improving the speed from sales handover to customer onboarded.
- User adoption within first 30 days
- Customer Satisfaction within first 30 days
Onboarding Program Development:
- Design, upkeep and implement effective onboarding programs for new property management customers and trade suppliers, ensuring a smooth transition into our platform.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success teams to align onboarding processes and customer needs.
Training Material Creation:
- Develop and maintain comprehensive training materials, including user guides, video tutorials, and interactive content.
- Customise training resources based on customer roles, needs, and skill levels.
Hands-On Training Delivery:
- Conduct virtual and on-site training sessions for individual customers or groups.
- Provide personalised assistance to ensure users are proficient in utilising key features and functionalities.
- Foster strong relationships with customers during the onboarding process.
- Gather feedback and insights to continuously improve the onboarding experience.
- Stay updated on product enhancements and new features and how they interact with integrations.
- Develop a deep understanding of all of our core trust integration partners.
- Effectively communicate product updates and best practices to customers.
Collaboration with Customer Support:
- Work closely with the Customer Support team to address and resolve onboarding-related issues.
- Provide insights into common challenges faced by customers during onboarding.
Metrics and Reporting:
- Monitor key metrics related to customer onboarding and training.
- Provide regular reports and insights to management on the success of onboarding initiatives.
- Continuously assess and enhance onboarding processes based on customer feedback and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive improvements in product usability and customer onboarding.
- Ex-property Manager, State regulated Property Management qualification
- Worked within the Property Management industry with strong relatability and empathy for property managers.
- Engaging and a great storyteller and presenter.
- Empathetic, resilient and a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers.
- Familiarity with property management industry practices and software solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised individual. Can manage multiple tasks and priorities with ease.
- Preferred skills:
- Use of Tapi in a previous role
- Knowledge of trust accounting platforms
- Property Management experience
- Proptech experience
The Recruitment Process:
1. Answer the below questions and send us a 5 min introduction video answering the following questions:
- Who you are?
- What makes you the best candidate for this role?
- Tell us about something you're really passionate about and why it's so good?
Upload your video and complete other questions here - https://forms.gle/zgbP9dLLExpF98XFA.
2. If you are successful, you’ll be invited to a short in-person interview.
3. If you pass that you'll be asked to prepare a short customer training exercise
4. If you're successful you'll be offered a job!
If you are customer-focused with a passion for SaaS and property management, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us in shaping the future of property care and ensuring our clients achieve maximum value from our innovative solutions.