Tapi is a technology platform and SaaS business that simplifies maintenance and repairs for property managers. The platform integrates all parties involved in the maintenance process and keeps them on the same page – allowing owners, tenants and service providers to have a great experience in and around rental homes. Tapi lets property managers focus on providing an outstanding service to their tenants and owners.
We are recruiting a full-time remote Executive Assistant role. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing executive administrative assistance to our Head of Sales and Co-Founder, including managing and organising schedules, arranging travel, speaking with customers and responding to emails. The Executive Assistant will also be responsible for preparing and submitting performance reports, drafting documents, organising online and in-person events, assisting with communication, and providing administrative assistance as needed.
- Calendar management for executive.
- Assist in meeting scheduling and preparations.
- Email inbox management and responding to emails.
- Draft slides, documents, for executives.
- Summarise meeting notes from AI notetaker and send out to customers and internally.
- Call customers to arrange meetings
- Event organisation - online webinars and conferences.
- Travel arrangements and bookings.
- Business performance reporting and collection of data.
- Contract management, filling out and processing.
- Social media calendar management and post reminders
- Help with overall organisation of documents.
- Data reports and summarising performance metrics to share with team.
- Market analysis and keeping up to date with and summarising industry news.
- Sending out emails to sales pipeline to nuture lost/deferred opps or mailing list
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent conversation skills, great personality and ability to build instant rapport with customers
- Proficient in Google Suite - documents, sheets and presentations.
- Experience managing multiple priorities, administration coordination and logistics.
- High attention to detail.
- Very strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in CRM systems.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Experience in SaaS or the property management industry is a plus.
The Recruitment Process:
1. Please complete the below test (there are 6 sections in total, please set aside 60 minutes to complete)
Link to test here (copy and paste into browser) - https://forms.gle/rbmZD4TQmnuKeDMj9
2. If you are successful, you’ll be invited to a video interview.
3. If you pass the interview, you'll be offered a job!
For the best chance of success, we highly recommend reviewing our website: www.tapihq.com
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for SaaS in the property management space, we invite you to join our team and contribute to our mission of transforming the property care through cutting-edge technology. Apply now to be a key player in our exciting journey!