Customer Success & Sales Support
Posted on Dec 04, 2023
- Thrive in a growing product development business – a proud Deloitte Fast50 winner
- Immerse yourself in innovation — 2degrees Technology & Innovation award winner.
- Embark on international adventures and unlock limitless career progression opportunities.
Enlighten Talent is proud business part of Times-7 as their recruitment partner, assisting in the search for a dynamic Customer Success/ Sales Support Specialist.
Times-7, an innovative and expanding tech manufacturing business, specialises in cutting-edge RFID antennas. Renowned for producing world-class products, Times-7 has a robust international reputation for service and innovation in growing global markets. All Times-7 products are manufactured here in Petone, Wellington and exported worldwide.
Times-7 are not just global leaders in cutting-edge products; they’re customer obsessed and redefining customer service excellence globally. Ready to be part of the innovation hub?
About the role:
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager as the Customer Success Specialist, you'll be key in ensuring clients maximised value from our products/services. Your role involves customer onboarding, proactive customer issue management, customer engagement, and advocacy for improvements.
- Onboard customers with meticulous attention to detail.
- Respond to customer queries.
- Log and escalate customer queries to relevant resolver groups.
- Provide high-level reports on customer issues and analyse information to drive improvements.
- Proactively engage with customers, offering tailored solutions with a touch of enthusiasm.
- Collaborate cross-functionally, driving product improvements.
- Help coordinate and participate in local and overseas industry events.
- Provide admin support to the sales team, managing customer engagement, and more!
- Previous customer service flair.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Administrative skills (or a willingness to learn!).
- Relentless commitment to exceptional service and a customer-centric approach.
- Tech prowess with CRM systems and a quick learning streak.
Energetic, driven, and hungry for knowledge, you're more than an employee; you're a career shaper! Your commitment to service, smart thinking, and genuine interest in technical products make you the perfect fit.
Shaping a career at Times-7 you will:
- Join a growing business – Deloitte Fast50 winner, fastest growing exporter in the Wellington region
- Be a part of an innovative Tech business – 2degrees Excellence in Technology & Innovation winner.
- Experience international travel and have the opportunity to expand your career gaining global industry knowledge.
- Enjoy the supportive leadership and warm team environment.
- Have the ability to grow with the business and shape the customer support function.
If you're bursting with passion for customer experience and ready to rocket your career in a world of opportunities, send your CV and coverletter detailing why this role is for you to Nicola van Heerden from Enlighten Talent at [email protected]
Or reach out to her on 029 770 7936 for a confidential discussion.