Senior Business Insights Analyst
We are on a mission to transform how tradespeople run their businesses and have a positive impact on their lives. We hire people with energy to build something special that will transform an industry and meaningfully impact the lives of our customers. Success for us is millions of people using Tradify across the world.
Our mission is to use data to improve business outcomes. The Senior Business Insights Analyst will be responsible for supporting strategically important and focused investigations into specific initiatives for the office of the CEO, focusing on uncovering deep insights into how our customers begin to, and continue to use our product. We play an instrumental role in all major business decisions and originate impactful initiatives that help shape the future of our digital products and services.
You should be self-motivated, team-oriented and have excellent reasoning skills. Above all, you should be passionate about the value that data-driven insights bring to a high-growth technology business like Tradify.
- Work with the CTO to understand and prioritise strategic business initiatives and assist to build a shared roadmap of investigation opportunities that is kept up to date.
- Create reusable data models, data sets, machine learning models, and metric definitions to support ongoing investigations.
- Determine leading and lagging metrics and their relationship between conversion, activation, ongoing engagement and churn.
- Create dashboards to track common dimensions that are found to correlate or have a causal impact on conversion, activation, ongoing engagement or churn.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their enquiries and the underlying drivers, build a working hypothesis, and communicate your findings in an approachable way using the visual communication of data
- Produce written reports on findings, up to and including versions of reports that can be directly shared with the leadership team, the CEO and the board.
- Advise other departments on good A/B test design and their understanding of statistical significance to drive higher-quality results with activation-related research.
- Ideally, 4+ years of experience in data and business analysis
- Proven experience working with data metrics
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy testing and validating new or improved ways to hit business metrics through multiple channels
- A passion for growth and seeing the business succeed
- Are highly motivated with a strong, independent work ethic
For the right candidate, we offer a great benefits package, Hybrid Working, Employee Share Options (ESOP), Down Tools Days (6 days a year to follow your passion), Volunteer Leave (to pay it forward in our community), Birthday leave (a paid day off so you can celebrate) and a values-based culture.
This role is 40 hours per week.
Interested? Want to know more? Get in touch