Business Operations Specialist (UK)
Tradify is on a mission to transform how tradespeople run their businesses and have a positive impact on their life. We hire people with energy to build something special that will transform an industry and meaningfully impact our customers. Success for us is millions of people using Tradify across the world.
Our Revenue Operations Specialist will help manage and improve systems, processes, reporting and insights to drive efficiency and scale within the Sales, Customer and Marketing functions. It will take ownership to define workflows, implement process and system changes, and provide key support in generating data-driven insights to grow the business and contribute to the increased productivity and effectiveness of the revenue functions.
Your duties will include:
- Day-to-day CRM (Hubspot) administration including workflow changes, adding fields, objects and properties etc
- Maintaining data integrity and improving data quality throughout our tech stack.
- Assisting with day-to-day, ad-hoc Hubspot and Aircall operational troubleshooting primarily for the UK Sales and Customer team, and occasionally for the NZ-based ANZ teams and any other regional teams for Tradify.
- Creating, managing and optimising standard Sales and Customer Success dashboards and reports to clearly track performance and identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency
- Completing weekly and monthly reporting as well as ad-hoc reporting and investigations as required by the team
- Funnel reporting and analysis, which may require manual intervention, marrying multiple systems etc.
- Process documentation and optimisation, including the identification and implementation of additional automation opportunities for the Sales, Customer Success, Support and Marketing teams
- Developing and delivering process and basic system training to the UK Sales, Customer and Marketing teams, and occasionally to the teams in other regions.
- Managing lead assignment
- Assisting in the onboarding of new Sales and Customer Success employees, primarily in the UK, occasionally for the NZ-based ANZ team members
You’re going to love this job if you:
- CRM experience, preferably with HubSpot expertise.
- A data-driven mindset, with a strong understanding the sales process and funnel
- Quick learner, adaptable to new systems, and eager to enhance technical skills.
- Customer and process-focused with excellent communication skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proactive problem solver who enjoys getting things done.
- Have experience working with a sales team in a Sales Ops role.
We offer a dynamic high-growth environment where people can learn and thrive. If you want a fast-paced, action-oriented sometimes unpredictable and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in. For the right candidate, we offer a great benefits package, including competitive remuneration, Employee Share Options (ESOP), Down Tools Days (6 days a year to follow your passion), Volunteer Leave (to pay it forward in our community), Birthday leave (a paid day off so you can celebrate) and a values-based culture.
Interested? Want to know more? Get in touch