Customer Engagement Specialist
At Tradify, we believe in empowering tradespeople to succeed in their businesses. We are a fast-growing SaaS company on a mission to transform the industry and make a positive impact on our customers' lives.
We’re looking for a Customer Communications Specialist to implement and maintain our omnichannel tech-touch strategy, ensuring friendly, engaging experiences and content to help our tradespeople use our platform and promote the Tradify brand.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be a skilled communicator and wordsmith with experience in product marketing as well as customer communications. With experience creating engaging content for a non-technical audience, you’ll work across the customer lifecycle to communicate how to use the product, our new features, and why Tradify can save our customers time. You’ll work closely with the Marketing and Product teams, and across the Customer Team to ensure we deliver a consistent and engaging experience for our customers and to drive product adoption and usage. You’ll be comfortable operating at a fast pace and be able to quickly become a proficient user of Tradify.
If you are a creative storyteller with a passion for technology and excellent communication skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you to join a fast-paced, innovative company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Understand Tradify’s value proposition and craft that information into compelling messages for customers, prospects, and internal audiences;
- Alongside the Product and Customer Comms Lead, work closely with the Support, Customer Success and product teams to develop a deep understanding of the Tradify product, how our customers use it, the questions they have and the assistance they require;
- Implement an omnichannel tech-touch strategy to include email content creation, Pendo content creation and management, video creation & online community management to increase activation, educate, inform and support our customers along their journey
- Project manage high-volume video creation, execute short and medium term video strategy and be responsible for the long-term housing of assets
- Day-to-day management of Pendo, lead the content creation and ongoing updates that will be required to keep tours, guides and tool tips relevant.
- Create creative and engaging content to share with our customers, including monthly product newsletters, emails promoting new product releases or add-on features and tips and tricks emails as well as improving upon existing automated onboarding comms.
- Design and implement a strategy to grow Facebook Community membership and to increase engagement and improve sentiment. This will include creating engaging content for Tradify’s Facebook Community, including but not limited to polls, product announcements, how-to videos and competitions.
You’re going to love this job if you:
- Thrive on creative problem-solving, variety, organisation, and creative thinking
- Have experience creating technical content for a non-technical audience
- Have a passion for enabling customer success and improving customer experience
- Love breaking down intricate details and turning them into easily digestible guidelines
- Can work and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Are highly organised and can juggle many different tasks at once
- Believe Tradespeople do important work and want to be part of an environment that works relentlessly to ensure we make their lives better
- Flourish in a great team environment where everyone is friendly, smart, and driven